Saturday, June 17, 2023
Main Street Beach
9:00 am - 11:30 am
Judging at 11:30 am
Medals are awarded to winners in each category.
Domino’s will have pizza and pop for all participants.
Teams may register at the event. (No Pre-reg. required).
1. Use of water, sand, and natural elements found on the beach only. Plastic pails, shovels, etc.
are permissible for construction of the project, but may not be part of the finished product.
2. Areas will be partitioned off and assigned to each team, based on registration.
3. Teams must be a minimum of 2 members and a maximum of 10 members, including adults.
(See categories below)
4. Categories are based on age from Preschool to Grade 12, and a family category. Grades listed
for the categories are the grade just completed by the end of the school year.
Preschool up through Grade 2 – must have 1 adult per team.
Grade 3 through Grade 5 – May have 1 adult per team.
Middle School – Grades 6-8 only. No adults are permissible.
High School – Grades 9-12 only. No adults are permissible.
Family or group – any ages.
* Special FishStock Choice will be awarded to one team.
*This year’s festival theme is FishStock, but contestants can build any sandcastle they choose.
All participants will receive a ribbon and a Quit Claim Deed for their sandcastle from the Cassell Enterprises, Inc. Medals will be awarded to the first-place winners in each category. Medals will be awarded based on originality, creativity, and best design, as deemed by the Judges. The emphasis is on fun, not competition. The decision of the Judges is final.